Chislehurst Lawn Tennis Club was formed in 1976 when the courts in Chislehurst Recreation Ground were due to be closed by the local council, and a leasing arrangement was agreed for the continued use of the facilities as a public club.
The clubhouse was built in 1985, and officially opened by Miss Sue Mappin, then captain of the Great Britain national ladies tennis team.
Our club is located in north Kent, within the London Borough of Bromley, ideally placed for anyone living in Chislehurst, Bromley, Mottingham, Eltham, Bickley, Petts Wood, Orpington and Sidcup.
We are a friendly and sociable club, open to new members. Members receive the combination to the court padlock and are free to play at any time. We have four all-weather Macadam courts and a clubhouse.
Whatever your age, whether you want to stretch yourself at a competitive level or play socially, Chislehurst LTC is a great place to stay fit and have fun.
- Fixtures Secretary: Diana Guthrie
- Chair & Mixed 2 Captain: Clive Richardson
- Membership Secretary: Holly Cunliffe
- Honorary Treasurer & Ladies Captain: Susan Sheen
- Ingrid Cawood
- Men’s Captain: Ben Cunliffe
- Corran Helme
- Social Organiser: position vacant
- Honorary Secretary: Henry Hudson
- Lead Coach: Matt Borthwick
- Welfare Officer: Neil Andrews (email – firstname.lastname@example.org)