- Where is the club?The club is located in Chislehurst Recreation Ground, with access via Empress Drive (off Willow Grove), or via the footpath next to Chislehurst Library in the High Street. If you enter from Walden Road, the courts are at the far end of the ground. We have four all-weather Macadam courts and a clubhouse with cooking and toilet facilities. There is limited parking space in local roads, and bus routes 161, 61,160, 162 and 273 stop nearby.
- How can I join?For details of membership fees and an application form, please go to the Membership section. For more information telephone 07754 089280 or e-mail CLTC.firstname.lastname@example.org. New members are always welcome, and if you are interested in joining, do come along on a Sunday morning after 10am and ask for an application form. We don’t have a playing-in system, so you’re welcome to join in and hit some balls and see how you get on. If you have experience of playing in league matches, ask for an invitation to our team practice sessions on Saturdays from 9am. – email email@example.com
- When can I play?The main social-play session is on Sunday morning, but there is also social play on Wednesday morning. All adult members are supplied with the code for the combination locks to the courts, which enables access to play at any time, though the clubhouse is not open other than during social play sessions. Public play is also available to non-members at £5 per session on these days providing that a member is on-site to give access and collect the fee.. Team players meet for practice sessions on Saturday morning and on Monday evening during the summer.
- What about juniors?We also have a very popular Junior coaching session on Saturday mornings, covering various age-ranges, and run by our qualified coach, who will be pleased to talk to you and give you more information regarding the fees.
- Is there any coaching?
- Are there any league matches or tournaments?We also have a number of teams playing in the North Kent League, in the Ladies, Mens, Mixed and Juniors sections, and tournaments are held from time to time during the year.
- Can I get my racquet restrung?Racquet re-stringing is by arrangement with TENNiSYS – collection / delivery service available. Contact them on 07919 003423 or Sales@tennisys.co.uk.