- We respect your privacy. We do not sell or share our customer list. All inquiries are kept confidential, as is all information you may share with us about yourself. We will obtain your permission in advance before we forward any information about you to third parties. There are inherent dangers in the use of any software or content found on the Internet, and we caution you to make sure that you completely understand the risks before retrieving any software or content on the Internet. Please Note: Unless specifically noted by each link, Chislehurst Lawn Tennis Club may have no direct affiliation with the web sites linked to, though we believe these sites to be run by reputable companies and to contain accurate and useful information. However, the software, links and content found on these sites is not under our control and therefore we cannot make any representations regarding the quality, safety or suitability of this material. The content on this site is protected under copyright law. If you would like to cite any of this information or re-use it for any purpose other than originally intended, we will welcome your request for permission, or help you seek permission for content we do not own, upon receiving a written inquiry. Clearance to use this content would be subject to acknowledgement of the source.
- Upon notice published on chislehursttennis.org.uk, we reserve the right to modify the Terms and Conditions or the Acceptable Use Guidelines, amplify them, and/or modify the prices of our content and services, as well as discontinue or change the content and services offered. Continued use of the content and services of Chislehursttennis.org.uk following such notification will be deemed acceptance of the modification.
- By using this site, or information linked from this site, you understand that Chislehurst Lawn Tennis Club cannot and does not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading through the Service will be free of infection or viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other code that manifest contaminating or destructive properties. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to the Service for the reconstruction of any lost data. You assume total responsibility and risk for use of the service and the Internet. Chislehurst Lawn Tennis Club does not make any express or implied warranties, representations or endorsements whatsoever (including without limitation warranties of title or non-infringement, or the implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose) with regard to the service, any merchandise, information or service provided through the service or on the Internet generally, and Chislehurst Lawn Tennis Club shall not be liable for any cost or damage arising either directly or indirectly from any such transaction. It is solely your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, completeness and usefulness of all opinions, advice, services, merchandise and other information provided through the Service or on the Internet generally. Chislehurst Lawn Tennis Club does not warrant that the content or service will be uninterrupted or error-free or that defects in the content or service will be corrected. The Service and the software are provided on an “as is, as available” basis.
- In no event shall Chislehurst Lawn Tennis Club be liable for any indirect, incidental, punitive or other consequential damages (including, without limitation, lost profits) arising out of or in relation to this agreement or your use of or your inability to use Chislehurst Lawn tennis Club content or services. Our entire liability and your exclusive remedy shall be at our option. either return of the fees paid for any content or services, or replacement of content and services to your satisfaction. however, some jurisdictions may not allow a limitation on liability for negligence that causes death or personal injury, and Chislehurst Lawn Tennis Club limits its liability in such jurisdiction only to the degree allowed by the applicable laws.
- You may not use Chislehurst Lawn Tennis Club content or services for illegal purposes, or in support of illegal activities. We reserve the right to cooperate with legal authorities and/or injured third parties in the investigation of any suspected crime or civil wrong
Activities which are prohibited as potentially illegal include, but are not limited to:
- Unauthorised copying of copyrighted materials including, but not limited to, digitisation and distribution of content available on or from Chislehurst Lawn Tennis Club.
- Posting or transmitting charity requests, petitions for signatures, chain letters or letters relating to pyramid schemes. Posting or transmitting any advertising, promotional materials or any other solicitation of other users of the Service for goods for services except in those areas (e.g., a classified bulletin board) that are designated for such purposes.
- Threatening bodily harm or property damage to individuals or groups.
- Making fraudulent offers of products, items, or services originating from the Club or its affiliate’s accounts.
- Attempting to access the accounts of others set up on the site, or attempting to penetrate beyond security measures of our or other systems (referred to as hacking) whether or not the intrusion results in corruption or loss of data.
- Posting or listing articles which are off-topic according to the description of the group or list or send unsolicited mass e-mailings to more than twenty-five (25) e-mail users, if such unsolicited mailings provoke complaints from any of the recipients.
- Forging any message header, in part or whole, of any electronic transmission, originating or passing through Club services.
- Distributing viruses to or from Club systems.
- Disrupting any Club newsgroup, chat room or discussion group with frivolous, excessively vulgar or repetitious postings.
- Posting or transmitting any message anonymously or under a false name.
- Posting or transmitting any message which is libellous, defamatory or which discloses private or personal matters concerning any person.
- Posting or transmitting any message, data, image or program which is indecent, obscene or pornographic.
- Interfering with other users’ use of the Service.
- Posting or transmitting any message which is harmful, threatening, abusive or hateful. It is not the Service’s intent to discourage you from taking controversial positions or expressing vigorously what may be unpopular views; however, the Club reserves the right to take such action as it deems appropriate in cases where the Service is used to disseminate statements which are deeply and widely offensive and/or harmful.
How do we protect customer information?.
- As required by the UK Data Protection Acts of 1984 and 1998, we follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information which you have given us, to prevent unauthorised access.
- Our security procedures mean that we may occasionally request proof of identity before we are able to disclose sensitive information to you.
What about “cookies”?
- “Cookies” are small pieces of information that are stored by your browser on your computer’s hard drive. Our cookies do not contain any personally identifying information, but they do enable us to provide features such as quick shopping and to store items in your shopping basket between visits. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually change your browser to prevent that. Even without a cookie, you can still use most of the features in our store, including placing items in your shopping basket and purchasing them.
Will Chislehurst Lawn Tennis Club disclose the information it collects to outside parties?
- The Club does not sell, trade or rent your personal information to others.
- We are committed to protecting your privacy..
Tell Us What You Think:
- The Club welcomes your questions and comments about privacy. Please send e-mails to firstname.lastname@example.org.